- What is the type or variety of mezcal? R = It is a young mezcal Alc.Vol. 40 • made with espadin agave and angustifolia assemblage.
- What is the presentation of the bottle? R = The bottle is crystal clear with 750 ml. The Boxes are 1, 2, 6 and 12 bottles respectively.
- Type of production of mezcal? R = Artisan process.
- How long to wait for my product to arrive once I have confirmed the payment? R = If you are in Mexico, the delivery time is 2 to 3 days, if you are outside the country, the shipment could take up to 7 days.
- Where is it made? R = In San Luis de la Paz, Guanajuato, Mexico.
- Do they have a designation of origin? R = Yes, the Mezcal Regulatory Council "CRM" granted the municipality of San Luis de la Paz, the designation of origin in 2015.
- What certifications does the brand have ?: R = Guanajuato Brand, CRM, FDA CERTIFICATE, USPTO, Registered Brand.
- How do they handle their mezcal ?: R = 100% organic.